What’s the one thing that moms do the most of when baby is small? No, not sleeping. Definitely not sleeping. Oh, how we wish it was sleeping. But, alas, no. Guess again.
Yes, change diapers. So it stands to reason that if this is the one activity you are going to do a lot of, you may as well do it in style. What do we mean? Why not ensure you have the best changing table for this mundane, but necessary pastime?
Pastime? I’m definitely being funny. Not! However, changing tables of today are not just for changing baby and it’s a good thing too, as they can be taxing on the purse strings. We have scoured the markets and found the best changing table just for you. Let us take a look.
Fashionably Old Fashioned
Franklin & Ben Liberty Changing Table
If you’re into Victorian style furniture, a little antique-look, then this Franklin & Ben Liberty Changing Table is for you. Even the name sounds ornate.
- American Popular Hardwood
- Stained and painted in a non-toxic, lead and phthalate finish
- Storage space deluxe with the extra wide design
- For extra security, this changing table has been equipped with an anti-tip kit
- Change Pad included
- Size - 48.8 x 23.8 x 9.2 inches
- The spindle detail makes for a graceful and traditional changing table
- Priced perfect at $199.00
Solid Pine Baby Diaper Change Table
Leaning over a baby changing diapers, sometimes 6 times a day, can be taxing on the back. Not with this Solid Pine Changing Table.
- New Zealand Pine Wood
- Vinyl Changing Mat
- Storage space of two open shelves or purchase baskets
- Less back strain with the perfect height
- Durable and strong design
- Size: 36" H x 37" W x 20" D
- Available in Chestnut, Espresso and White colors
- Crazy Price at $104.92
Space Saver Deluxe
Wall Mounted Baby Changing Table
Don’t have much space in baby’s room or baby is sharing with a sibling, this wall mounted changing table is just perfect.
- Birch Plywood with a low VOC paint and varnish
- Soft Synthetic leather changing pad – easy to clean and water resistant
- Wall mount has been tested for up to 100 lbs. but is recommended for up to a 30 lbs. baby
- Space Saving Dream
- Two shelves for easy access to baby changing goodies
- Size: 32 x 24 x 7 inches
- Fold away and easy lift controlled by a magnet
- A little mad Price at $783.89
Take the Stairs
Jonti-Craft Changing Table With Stairs
As baby gets more and more independent, they will love to climb these stairs to their own best changing table.
- Kydz strong construction
- Paper Roll Dispenser fitted to either side
- Pullout stairs can be on the right or left (pushes in under for easy access)
- Kydz safe edges
- Two door cupboard with plenty shelving space
- Size: 22.5 x 48 x 39 inches
- Extra deep rails ensure extra safety for wandering toddlers
- $839.89 of loads of use
Modern meets Maternal
Badger Basket Modern Changing Table
We love these modern changing tables, not only for their solid wood finish but their clean lines.
- Engineered wood with a veneer finish
- Reversible changing pad and safety belt included
- Safety rails on all 4 sides for added security
- For babies up to 30 lbs.
- 3 baskets and a laundry hamper included for plenty storage options
- Multiple color finishes to choose from
- Non-toxic and easy to clean with a little soap and a cloth
- Surprisingly low price of $145.12
Delta Children Eclipse Changing Table
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but we know that most will find this table not only easy on the eye but possibly ranking high on their best changing table.
- Stunning wooden design, available in 4 finishes (Black, Black Cherry, Espresso Cherry and White)
- Waterproof Changing Pad with safety strap
- JPMA certified
- 2 storage shelves, perfect for basket storage
- Assembly is required but quite simple
- Safety rails all round for extra safety
- Match it up with the Delta Crib
- Awesome Price of $96.99
Dream On Me Zoey 3-in-1 Convertible Changing Table
We all love a bargain that gives us more than we asked for and right here you get a lot of bang for your buck, with multiple uses.
- Solid wooden design
- Available in various finishes namely Black, Cherry, Espresso, Natural and White
- Plenty storage space with 2 large shelves
- Converts into to styles of twin beds (twin bed frame to be purchased separately)
- Size: 39 inch x 19 inch x 41 inch
- Cushioned Changing Pad and Safety Belt
- Assembly required
- Affordable Price of $97.68
Easy Does It
South Shore Cotton Candy Changing Table
Simplicity and elegance is what you get with one of our best changing table options, in the South Shore Cotton Candy Changing Table. We just love that name too!
- Non-toxic laminated particleboard wood
- 3 spacious drawers with brushed nickel finish metal knobs
- Changing station top can be removed to allow for a simple drawer storage chest
- 2 sliding shelves for easy-access and storage
- Size: 47.5 x 19.5 x 37.8 inches
- No changing pad so take a look at our article for some ideas
- Assembly required by 2 adults (you will need your own tools)
- Storage delight with a price of $279.99
Badger Basket Baby Changing Table
Again, for a space saving option, why not try the Badger Basket Changing Table, fitting neatly into any corner.
- Veneer wood as well as engineered wood design – non-toxic paints and varnish have been used
- Removable laundry hamper, storage drawer as well as plenty of shelving for storage
- White terry cloth changing pad included with a safety belt
- Assembly is required but comes with illustrated instructions
- Size: 31 x 40.2 x 33.5 inches
- Ideal for baby up to 30 lbs.
- Easy to clean with a spot wipe
- Practically perfect with a price of $143.19
We know that changing baby’s diaper is not the most romantic activity but it can be an awesome place to bond and engage with the baby. So, next time you lay baby down on the best changing table you could find, have a little laugh and chat with your precious.